Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #1

Hi There!
Well, I've never done one of these before. The Pleated Poppy does quite an impressive link-up, so I'm joining in. Maybe it will motivate me to wear better clothes. Wednesday tends to be my "roll out of bed day." It's the middle of the week and I usually start burning out around now. I actually put on a semi-cute outfit today, so I thought I'd share.

WIWW1

Sweater: Nordstom Rack
Striped tee: Nordstrom Rack
Skinny Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Target

boots

I just got these boots on Friday.
They were at Target. In the Clearance section.
They are size 5 1/2. I'm a 6.
But they were ONLY $7.48!
So I made them fit.
I broke them in this weekend so now it's not such a tight squeeze.
They are totally perfect. A little bit country, a little bit rock n roll.

Happy Wednesday people!

the pleated poppy blog

3 comments:

  1. I love shopping at Nordstrom Rack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to come by and say thanks for stopping by my blog. I had to do a double take at your profile pic thinking there was something on your face!!! Love your crafts and thrifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nordstrom rack ROCKS! Please link up with me too for Fashion Friday!

    ReplyDelete