Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #2

I'm joining in again this week and sharing today's outfit.
It's raining big time here. Yuck. I guess Mother Nature decided my spring break was a good time for a downpour. So much for laying out and getting a base tan...
Anyway, this is what I wore (am wearing) today:

WIWW2.3

Without jacket:

WIWW2.1

and the best part... Purple jeans!

WIWW2.2

I got these jeans last week at a thrift store. I decided they would either be a nightmare or the best thing that ever happened to me. At $4.99 it was worth the gamble. Looks like I came out on top this time.

Let's recap...
Black Coat- gift from Grandma
Striped tee (I have waaay too many striped tops)- Ross
Purple Jeans- thrifted
Boots- Marshall's

Happy Wednesday folks.

the pleated poppy blog

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :)
    Who says strangers can't instill confidence in each other?!?! These jeans look great on you! Bold move! Purple skinny jeans would just make me look like the chick who blew up on Willy Wonka :)

    www.mrsvolnoff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete