Thursday, September 1, 2011

Grand Opening

Well, September 1st is finally here...
My new Etsy shop opened today!!
Introducing my newest project, Long Live Handmade.
I linked to it on Facebook, and all of my wonderful friends have been showing their support. Many of them even shared the link with their friends, and so far today my Etsy site has had over 100 views. Wowza! 
Here are some of the items I have listed... 
This is the Foldover Bag. It converts from a tote to a messenger to a shoulder bag. Making up the pattern was a labor of love, but this is the bag that my friends and family have shown the most interest in. I already have requests for custom orders! I made a product video for this bag, and even though I think it's embarrassing, I put it on Facebook and the Long Live Handmade blog.
I guess I can share it here too.

 This is the Large Pocket Tote. It is a very simple tote with a big ole pocket on the outside. Ideally this would be a school bag or a tote to take to the library or bookstore. I'm obsessed with corduroy right now.
This is the Foldover Clutch... It's similar to the Foldover Bag but small enough to take on a night out. There is a detachable wristlet too!
The list is short for right now, but I'm working on new designs and translating them from paper to a real thing is sometimes daunting. But soon I will have some time to really get crackin' on this stuff.
For the grand opening sale, I'm offering 20% off. Just enter this code at checkout:
GRANDOPEN2011

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on your Grand opening! Your items are quite snazzy! I really like them and I love the material. Good luck in all of your business endeavors! PS I may be buying myself an early birthday present! I have my eye on that purple foldover clutch. If only you had a fuchsia one! I might have to make a custom request. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cool! I can't wait to check out your new shop! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete