Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #5

This week's WIWW will be just a quick post.
My outfit is kind of.. meh.
And there's an idea I want to run by you guys.

Ok, so here's what I wore today:
WIWW 5

Top: Nordstrom Rack (the brand is Scrapbook... LOVE their stuff!)
Skinnies: Forever 21
Flats: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Charlotte Russe (I think?)

Ever since high school, I've classified myself as a "jeans & t-shirt kinda girl." Recently I've been trying to step it up a notch by wearing more blousey (is that a word?) tops instead of t-shirts. It has been my attempt to come across as more feminine and more... umm... grown up?
But every day when I put on a pair of jeans, it feels like I'm giving up, and resigning to casual jean-dom forever.
The bottom line is that I need to make more of an effort.
I want to try to get something going... an event here on my blog!
How would you feel about me hosting a "No Jeans Week"?

Source
A whole week with no jeans.

Think I can do it?
During that week I'd like to post tutorials for skirts & dresses.
Maybe have a giveaway?
Maybe a link party?
How do you feel about May 30th as a start date?
Any suggestions from you guys would be appreciated.

What are you wearing this wonderful Wednesday?

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I'm not so sure about a week without jeans...yikes!
    I love your June Clever skirt! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit! I am a jean-fanatic...but I've been "upping the ante" with accessories lately to polish more. I am in for a "jeans free" week. Glad I found your blog today!
    -The Glamorous Army Wife
    http://theglamourouslifeofanarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a fun idea! I'd do it!

    ReplyDelete