Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blagging? And a Shop Update

I know, I've been blog lagging. We'll call it blagging.
I'm blagging because I've been extra busy. At the beginning of Summer I immersed myself in these awesome books...
Source: amazon.com via Amy on Pinterest

Source: amazon.com via Amy on Pinterest


I'd like for my Etsy business to be my full-time job. So I'm working on something new-ish and big-ish. You'll find out soon...

In the meantime I thought I'd give my shop a little bump, and offer free domestic shipping for the rest of the month. Enter the code FREESHIPJULY11 to get it!
Here are some of my best sellers:
Carry-It Wallets!
Coffee Cozies!
So stop by in July and pick out your favorite thing!
I hope everyone is enjoying their Summer... it is flying by.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!! I am so happy you're taking that step! I am excited to see more of the crafts you make! I also think crafting is super fun, and between that and poems, I would pretty much have my dream life :) Now to just get there, you know? I read that Handmade Marketplace book too and I really liked it!

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete