Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday {New Leather Belt}

So I got this belt at a thrift store over the weekend. I got some other great stuff too but this was the only wearable item I picked up. And boy have I been wearing it!
I paired it with this summery outfit on Monday:
Top: Target
Belt: Thrifted
Shorts" Forever 21
Sandals: Rack Room
This top works for any season... that's why I love it. I think it was on clearance when I got it at Tarjay too :)
I call these sandals my "Jerusalem Cruisers"... they are from a store at the Camarillo Outlets.

I wore my leather belt again last night to dinner and a movie with Brendan, but didn't get any photos..
Today I'm wearing it with this vest and skinny jeans.

Layering tank: Forever 21
Vest: Old Navy
Belt: Thrifted
Skinnies: Forever 21
Flats: Gap
Watch: birthday gift from Brendan
Ring: Great-grandma's engagement ring
Necklace: Made by my sister Jessica
I love this belt and I'm probably going to continue to wear it with everything!
I'm also really enjoying this summer weather, and already looking forward to the weekend :)


6 comments:

  1. Love this! i am doing the thin tanned leather belt in a big way at the moment (with summer dresses weather permitting) - and I have a pair of sandals just the same, but in grey - Snap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cute! And for less than a dollar- that is amazing! I really love the belted top look :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi amy!
    love your blog. and style
    eleanor xo
    mirrorofmyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing.
    leather belt pouch

    ReplyDelete