Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday {Tie Dye}

Tie dye is so fun and summery.
It reminds me of bbq's
beaches
festivals...
...just SUMMER!
I bought this dress awhile ago but never wore it. To be honest, it was really cheap and I bought it for the belt that came with it. I dug it out of my closet this morning and realized that I had used the belt for another outfit, and I couldn't find it anywhere. Darn. It was a simple black elastic belt that snapped together.
But I was able to make it work with this turquoise belt and it adds a little more color. I'm sorry the photos are so blah... I'm still using my iPhone because my camera is broken.

 The shape of the dress is kind of drapey and not something I would usually wear, but I'm all about stepping out of my comfort zone these days. I don't know what that's about, but I think it's a good thing.
Dress: Wet Seal
Belt: Ross
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack

I'm linking up to WIWW on The Pleated Poppy
I'm having a reader appreciation giveaway when I reach 50 followers! Become a follower and get a chance at winning this cute little crossbody satchel {made by me!}




4 comments:

  1. i really like your dress, it's so cute & different

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress - really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following ;) And very cute dress, can't wait to see more outfits!

    ReplyDelete