Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Updates from the Cute Stuff Sale

If you missed the Cute Stuff Sale on NGN, we had a lot of fun! But you are not completely out of luck... all of the shops that participated in the sale are offering a 15% coupon this whole week (Enter code LOVENGN at checkout)! Of course, you can get my coffee cozies, wallets, and tote bags from Fancy Funky Fresh, but I wanted to share some of my favorite shops too.
At the sale I made purchases from Linkel Designs, and Lilac Ave. These two shops are AWESOME!

Source: etsy.com via Amy on Pinterest

Linkel Designs has such lovely jewelry, made by a mom-and-daughter team. I wanted every single piece they listed. I ended up snagging a really beautiful ring, and there are lots of other wonderful things in the shop. So go check out their Etsy shop and blog!

Source: etsy.com via Amy on Pinterest

Lilac Ave. makes the best skin care products. At the last sale I bought a lip balm, and it is my absolute favorite! My mom and sisters are really jealous. This time I got a lotion bar, which I can't wait for! Her shop has so many great items to choose from and they are all eco-friendly. You've got to see her Etsy shop, and follow Lilac Ave. on  facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment