Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Hi Ya'll (I can say ya'll cause it's my birfday)!
Today is the 23rd anniversary of my birth. I'm not doing anything epic in terms of celebration because I am CRAZY busy at school. I thought I would just pop in and share a little about me with one of these fun ABC surveys I'm seeing everywhere.
Age:
23 today
Bed size: queen
Chore you hate: doing the dishes... who want to take care of that for me?
Dogs: one puggle named Forrest
Essential start to your day: deodorant. MUST. HAVE.
Favorite color: blue, yellow, purple
Gold or silver: Generally silver, but gold is growing on me
Height: 5' nothin
Instruments: nope. I just use my amazing voice as my instrument. That, my firends, is sarcasm
Job title: Full time student, part time nanny
Kids: None of my own. But I care for Max, Jayden, & Allison
Live: California
Moms name: TracyNickname: Aim, mimi, maymay,
Overnight hospital stays: I don't remember. I konked my head at age two but I dont remember staying overnight
Pet peeve: grammar/people who police grammar
Quote from a movie: "When you figure out who you want to spend the rest of your life with, you want the rest of your life to start right away"
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: one older sister (Bari), one younger sister (jessica)
Time you wake up: Usually around 6:30ish
Underwear: Yeah, I wear them from time to time.
Vegetables you dislike: I love veggies. All of them.
What makes you run late: unwillingness to get out of bed. Usually. Sometimes it's my hair.
X-rays you've had done: several... mostly on my hands/fingers
Yummy food you make: I just got this really great enchilada recipe, and got some amazing results!
Zoo animal: Giraffes
Have a wonderul day ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Amy! I didn't know you have a blog! So excited to follow it. Makes me think of your story ;)

    ReplyDelete