Monday, March 21, 2011

Dry Erase Fabric Frames

'Member these frames I got at the thrift store?
Put them together and see the new pretty frames for my craft room!


It was super simple... I just taped my favorite fabrics to the cardboard on the inside of the frame and boom! Instant color/liveliness in my blank-walled craft room!

I'm using one as a checklist to keep me organized...


(psst! If you haven't read Pastoralia by George Saunders, I highly recommend it. I'm not finished yet but so far, it's absurdly hilarious)

... and the second one I'm using for funny/inspirational quotes. I asked my sister for a suggestion and it took her about half a second to blurt out this gem:



Tomorrow I will post about my entitre crafty space and you can see the bare walls for yourself!

9 comments:

  1. Umm I love this cowboy quote! ha ha! Thanks for linking up again, I love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a checklist person and this is perfect for that!

    Found your blog at Eisy Morgan's linky party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! They're adorable!

    Classic quote. My mind instantly went to The Pioneer Woman's husband's butt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popped over from Eisy Morgan's. This is such a clever and creative use for picture frames!!! One of those things that makes me thing "why didn't I come up with that?" lol
    Thanks for sharing! And tell your sister that we loved her inspirational quote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I have a menu board sort of like this - such a great use for a frame! But I love the cute fabric!

    PS - I'm a new follower!
    PPS - go to my blog and check out my header - it is twins with your blog :)

    Michelle
    LovingEverySecond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and am your newest follower. This project is so simple and fun -- I love it! Thanks for the great blog and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. found you on Eisy Morgan's link party... Lol at the cowboy quote love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Cute.. I'd love it if you joined my link party! http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com/p/linky-parties.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now, I see yellow differently. Love the fabric frame.

    ReplyDelete